The Citadel/Will Wilson Invitational
Date of Meet: September 24, 2011
- Entry Deadline: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 at Midnight
- Entries: All teams MUST enter by the deadline.
You MUST enter all of your entries online at: www.cfpitiming.com
Entries may be made beginning Sept. 5, 2011
- Entry Limitations: The High School Varsity field will be
limited to the first 30 boys teams and first 30 girls teams to
Colleges may enter as many as desired. High Schools may run seven in the varsity race and all others in the JV race.
If you have any questions about entries, call or e-mail Jody Huddleston at (843) 953-5900 or: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- College men and women teams: $100.00 each ($200 for both men and women).
- High School Girls and Boys teams: $75.00 each ($150 for both girls and boys).
- Please Make Checks to: Citadel Cross Country
- Any additions or changes after the entry deadline will be assessed a $10.00 fee for each change.
- Unattached runners entry fee is $20.00. All unattached runners must run in open race.
- No unattached High School runner. High School runners must represent their school.
*Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Colleges/team trophies will be awarded to the top two teams in
- Men (Division I and Division II)
- Women (Division I and Division II)
- High School awards will be given to top three teams in each
- Men (Alpha and Bravo Division)
- Women (Alpha and Bravo Division)
*Unattached runners will not receive awards.
Please Mail Checks to:
The Citadel Athletics
171 Moultrie Street
Charleston, SC 29409
(Or Bring the Check/Money to the Meet)
Schedule of Races
College/Open Men: 9 a.m.
College/Open Women: 9:45 a.m.
HS Varsity Boys: 10:15 a.m.
HS Varsity Girls: 10:45 a.m.
HS JV Boys: 11:15 a.m.
HS JV Girls: 11:45 a.m.
College Men - 8000m
College Women - 5000m
High School Races - 5000m
Course: 95% grass and trails, 5 % pavement.
Location: James Island County Park: Located 5 miles from The Citadel's campus on Riverland Road, James Island.